HomeLearnCoursesWebinars
PM × AICurating your next watch
LearnCoursesServicesWebinars
עב
PM × AI

Taught by Ofer Regev — a PM who ships with AI.

Join WhatsApp group
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • GitHub
  • theaipmhub@gmail.com
Work with me
  • Live courses
  • Team workshops
  • Consulting
Free content
  • Learn: the Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • Webinars
  • WhatsApp group
© 2026 The AI PM Hub · Built for product managers
AboutContactTermsPrivacyAccessibility
  • The Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • I'm new to AI. Where do I start?
  • I have a product idea. How do I get to an MVP?
  • How do I work with Claude and Claude Code?
  • I'm job hunting or preparing for interviews.
  • Rules, Commands or Skills? A PM's Guide to Picking the Right One
  • Stop Blasting the Same CV: An 8-Step Job Search System You Can Run With Claude
  • You Built a Prototype. Here's What Stands Between It and a Real App
Learn

Videos

← Back to the Map

Browse everything

AllArticlesVideosSkills
TopicsAI BasicsAI for PMsCareerClaude
Claude Co-work
Claude Co-Work
Claude Code
Claude Skills
Discovery to MVP
Git
Idea to MVP
Job Hunter
Prioritization
Product Builder
Product Discovery
Product Management
Product Sense
Roadmap
Skills
Vibe Coding
Webinar
Webinar recording
2 resultsNewestA–Z
  • VideoAI Products - Learning about skills, agents commands and moreAfter we know the basics, let's learn how agents work, what are markdown files and how does the LLM receives instructions, what are skills, rules and commands and what do we need to lookout for? What are the differences between claude code, cursor and anti gravity
  • VideoAI Product Hub - The basicsLearn the basics of LLMs, what is an agent, what is claude code? How LLMs really work and what do we need to look out from.