HomeLearnCoursesWebinars
PM × AICurating your next watch
LearnCoursesServicesWebinars
עב
PM × AI

Taught by Ofer Regev — a PM who ships with AI.

Join WhatsApp group
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • GitHub
  • theaipmhub@gmail.com
Work with me
  • Live courses
  • Team workshops
  • Consulting
Free content
  • Learn: the Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • Webinars
  • WhatsApp group
© 2026 The AI PM Hub · Built for product managers
AboutContactTermsPrivacyAccessibility
  • The Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • I'm new to AI. Where do I start?
  • I have a product idea. How do I get to an MVP?
  • How do I work with Claude and Claude Code?
  • I'm job hunting or preparing for interviews.
  • Rules, Commands or Skills? A PM's Guide to Picking the Right One
  • Stop Blasting the Same CV: An 8-Step Job Search System You Can Run With Claude
  • You Built a Prototype. Here's What Stands Between It and a Real App
Learn

Skills

← Back to the Map

Browse everything

AllArticlesVideosSkills
TopicsAI BasicsAI for PMsCareerClaude
Claude Co-work
Claude Co-Work
Claude Code
Claude Skills
Discovery to MVP
Git
Idea to MVP
Job Hunter
Prioritization
Product Builder
Product Discovery
Product Management
Product Sense
Roadmap
Skills
Vibe Coding
Webinar
Webinar recording
9 resultsNewestA–Z
  • Skillapplication-packagerBuilds a complete job application package in one guided conversation: company research, fit analysis, tailored CV, cover letter, and stage prep doc.
  • Skillnotion-connectorSets up or locates a job-search tracker structure — three trackers for applications, target companies, and networking contacts — either in the user's Notion workspace or as local files on their machine.
  • Skilltarget-company-finderResearches and maintains a ranked list of target companies in the user's job tracker (Notion or local files).
  • Skillcompany-researcherConducts deep company research for job seekers preparing for applications or interviews.
  • Skillfit-analyzerProvides an honest fit assessment between a candidate's CV and a job description.
  • Skillcv-builderConducts a friendly conversational interview to build a complete ATS-optimized CV from scratch.
  • Skillcv-tailorTailors and rewrites a candidate's CV for a specific job role, reordering and reframing content to surface JD keywords without inventing anything.
  • Skillcover-letter-writerWrites a targeted, specific cover letter for a job application using company research and fit analysis.
  • Skillinterview-prepCreates stage-specific interview preparation documents for job seekers at any stage of the hiring process.